Constellation Energy has released details on its EcoStar Grant Program for 501(c)(3) organizations. Grants are for up to $5,000, with a cap of 20% for admin expenses. Also, the program has to be within a geographic region where Constellation Energy does business, so that can limit some participation.
Here are the areas of interest:
- Pollution Prevention: Recycling projects, drop-off collection events, litter reduction, or tree plantings
- Education: Workshops, seminars, training, or public relations
- Energy Efficiency: Projects or partnerships that support large and small scale energy conservation measures
- Conservation: Wetlands restoration, wildlife/habitat protection
- Community Activism: Neighborhood clean-ups, create public green spaces, community gardens, urban forests
If you're interested or know of a group that might be, be sure to check out Constellation Energy's website.