This funding opportunity is designed to help overcome several barriers -- to reduce the cost of energy through technology development and to reduce the deployment timelines and uncertainties which limit U.S. offshore wind project development.
Here are the seven topic areas for applications:
- Offshore Wind Market & Economic Analysis
- Environmental Risk Reduction
- Manufacturing & Supply Chain Development
- Transmission Planning & Interconnection Studies
- Optimized Infrastructure & Operations
- Resource Characterization & Design Conditions
- Impact on Electronic Equipment in the Marine Environment
For more info, head on over to Fedconnect and search under DE-FOA-0000414. If you know of someone who would be interested, always feel free to pass this info along.